We are looking for our very first Marketing and Business Analyst! This position is going to have a wide range of responsibilities. Just think, if you get bored of analyzing data, you get to create marketing strategies and tenant satisfaction surveys. When that gets boring you can manage our online reputation, oversee our websites, monitor online information sites, or do some SEO. And the icing on the cake, you get to help create content for that amazing LED wall at the 111 Main building. Have you seen that thing?! It is literally a whole wall. You need to see it if you haven’t.
What will your responsibilities be with this position?
- Online Reputation Management.
- Content Management.
- Data Analysis.
Like I said before, this is a new position. It will evolve, with your help, into what it will become in the future. We can talk more about it with you if you are selected for an interview.
What are the qualifications that we are looking for?
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management, data analysis, or another related field
- At least 3 years of market research and/or data analysis experience. We aren’t looking for someone brand new in the field.
- You must be excellent at gathering data and analyzing it, not just “ok” at it.
- Because this is a new position for us and it has a wide scope, you must have strong project management and organizational skills.
- Having experience in real estate marketing and analysis would be preferred.
- If you have used Yardi, VTS, Matterport, and/or Yield Star than you would be well on your way to being considered as a finalist for this position.
- If you feel like you have what it takes, share your resume with us! We will contact you if we feel like your skills and experience are a possible match to what we are looking for.
And just so you know:
** We are a tobacco free workplace**
Utah Property Management Associates, Llc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, sex, or age and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.