As directed by the Parking Managers, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for creating a positive experience for our owners and parking customers. Provide excellent customer service while answering the parking intercoms. Assist the parking managers in preparing reports, correspondence, and deliveries, manage the parking validation inventory, and other duties as assigned. This position is also responsible for assisting the Parking A/R Representative and the Administrative Assistant/Front Desk.
- Afternoon hours (2:00-6:00pm)
- 50% – Customer service – answering incoming telephone and intercom calls
- 15% – Customer service – assist front desk
- 10% – Creating agendas, correspondence, and spreadsheets as needed
- 10% – Printing parking validations and managing the validation inventory
- 5% – Perform tasks with accounting software (Yardi)
- 10% – Other administrative assignments as directed by the parking managers
- High school diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of job related experience or 1-2 years of college in a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to compose several forms of correspondence including letters, memos, and emails
- Possess basic accounting knowledge
- Demonstrate proficiency in accounting software (Yardi) as determined by department
- Able to sit at a computer for long periods of time
**We are a tobacco free workplace**
Utah Property Management Associates, Llc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, sex, or age and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.