Position will assist in performing the day-to-day maintenance, servicing, and/or repairing of high-rise building systems. Employee will have working knowledge of HVAC equipment, electrical, plumbing systems, and grounds maintenance. Interpersonal skills are essential. Employee will be required to interact with tenants, vendors, and other maintenance personnel.
- 65% – Building Systems: Employee will be responsible for the replacement of lighting such as bulbs, ballasts, sockets, etc. Restroom fixtures and related plumbing will be repaired or replaced such as flush valves, taps, drain lines, etc. Ground maintenance items such as snow removal, sprinkling systems, etc. Perform preventative maintenance tasks as directed such as filters, greasing pumps, belts, etc. These items are to be completed in a professional, safe, and timely manner.
- 30% – Tenant Relations: Respond to tenant requests as directed.
- 5% – Building Access: Assist in providing building access to contractors and vendors.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic plumbing and electrical skills are required
- 2+ years of building maintenance is desirable, but not required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, climb ladders, work in all types of weather, and ability to perform all essential functions of the job
- Available to respond to after-hours emergencies when needed
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- BOMI Certification is a plus
** We are a tobacco free workplace**
Utah Property Management Associates, Llc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, sex, or age and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.