This is a great opportunity to become exposed to the commercial real estate world! In particular, you would be supporting a very unique properties in Ogden, UT. If you want to be successful with this position you will need to be eager to learn, be able to pick things up quickly, have excellent phone and in-person demeanor, and have top notch organizational abilities. Remember, this is more of an entry-level position. If you have a lot of administrative support experience, this is probably not the job for you. However, if you have a little bit of experience and a strong desire to have a job that allows you some autonomy, coupled with plenty of support, this is for you. Make it so!
What will your responsibilities be with this position?
- 25% – Maintenance of lease files and/or contracts in accounting software
- 20% – Perform tasks in Yardi accounting software as determined by department, including: tenant charges, monthly statements, maintaining tenant accounts, preparing reports, and tracking delinquencies.
- 20% – Answer incoming telephone calls and respond to tenant questions
- 15% – Respond to potential and current commercial tenant leasing requests as needed
- 15% – Use of Sprocket Work Order system to track tenant requests
- 5% – Access badge oversight, creating agendas, spreadsheets, and other administrative assignments as directed by Property Manager
What are the qualifications that we are looking for?
- Must be self-directed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of job-related experience
- Office management experience is a plus
- Strong competency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Previous accounting software experience preferred
- Type 55 wpm or higher
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to sit and operate a computer for long periods of time
And just so you know:
** We are a tobacco free workplace**
Utah Property Management Associates, Llc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, sex, or age and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.