This position will assist in performing the day-to-day maintenance, servicing, and/or repairing of residential building systems. Employee needs to have working knowledge of HVAC equipment, electrical, plumbing systems, and grounds maintenance. Interpersonal skills are essential. Employee will be required to interact with tenants, vendors, and other maintenance personnel. Employee must have interior and exterior painting experience and expertise.
- 75% – Prep and painting of interior and exterior of residential buildings
- 20% – Employee will be responsible for the replacement of lighting such as bulbs, ballasts, sockets, etc. Common area restroom repairs. Ground maintenance items such sprinkling systems, weeding, etc. Empty trash bins, perform building rounds and systems checks. Perform preventative maintenance tasks as directed such as replacing filters, greasing pumps, belts, etc. Perform assignments as directed by manager. These items are to be completed in a professional, safe and timely manner.
- 5% – Prepare cost estimates, purchase materials, and maintain inventories
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Basic electrical and plumbing skills
- Two years interior and exterior painting experience is required
- Two years of building maintenance is desirable, but not required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to work in all types of weather and perform all job functions
- Available to respond to after-hours emergencies when required
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must comply with Fair Housing requirements
- Full-time; 40 hours per week (variable schedule)
- Paid time off
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
** We are a tobacco free workplace**
Utah Property Management Associates, Llc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, sex, or age and will not be discriminated against based on disability.