As directed by the Daily Parking Manager, the Parking Supervisors are responsible for the collection of daily parking revenue. They are also responsible for training, re-training, auditing, and scheduling of parking attendants. Create and ensure a positive work environment. Resolve customer conflicts tactfully and professionally. Identify maintenance needs in all parking facilities.
- Full-time; Monday – Friday; 3pm – 10:30pm and Saturdays from 8am – 4pm.
- 60% – Supervision, training and scheduling of parking attendants
- 20% – Ensure revenue collection procedures are followed
- 20% – Other duties as assigned (including patrolling, directing traffic, maintenance, etc.)
- High school diploma
- Communication skills
- Cash handling experience
- Clean driving record
- Customer service skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Able to lift 50 lbs, work in all types of weather
- Able to handle customer conflicts
- 1-2 years’ supervisory experience preferred
- Paid time off (separate sick and vacation time)
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
**We are a tobacco free workplace**
Utah Property Management Associates, Llc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, sex, or age and will not be discriminated against based on disability.