The primary purpose of this position is to collect daily parking revenue and tickets and to provide service to daily parking customers.
Just to give you an idea of what you’ll be doing…
- 90% – Accurate collection and recording of daily parking revenues and tickets and providing customer service.
- 10% – Other duties as assigned (including directing traffic, cleaning, etc.)
These are some of the skills and abilities that we expect you to have…
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic math skills
- Cash handling skills
- Be fluent in English – written and verbal
- Ability to work alone and with others
- Able to walk moderate distances
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to reach to the floor and above your head in order to accomplish cleaning tasks
- Able to lift 25 pounds
- Able to safely operate a golf cart
- Able to work evening and weekend hours 3-4 shifts per week (15-25 hours)
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Part-time – Shifts start at 3pm or 4pm during the week. You’ll also have the opportunity to work weekends (including some Sundays)
- Shifts will be approximately 5 hours each; times between 3-11pm weekdays; all day Saturday (3-4 shifts per week)
**We are a tobacco free workplace**
Utah Property Management Associates, Llc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, sex, or age and will not be discriminated against based on disability.