The Real Estate Asset Management Analyst is responsible for financial and data analysis to support efficient property management and preservation of asset value for the assets in the Utah portfolio.
- Conduct detailed research focused on the Utah real estate market to determine change in rental rates, cap rates, market absorption, transaction activity, construction trends, population growth, job growth, and industry concentration
- Responsible for performing analysis of maintenance cycles and expenses, efficient use of space, capital expenditures, trends in tenant needs, etc.
- Perform financial review of each asset to monitor performance and efficiency including gathering financial statements, understanding income and expense reports, and developing and supporting management activities
- Create reports and presentations to visually capture overall and individual asset performance
- Work closely with property managers to coordinate capital projects and leasing activity on a monthly basis
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, accounting, or related field
- 1-2 years of commercial real estate finance or related experience
- Strong quantitative skills, including Excel data analysis skills, required
- Must have ability to learn and be certified in Argus
- Ability to understand financial statements and market analyses
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to sit and operate a computer for long periods of time
** We are a tobacco free workplace**
Utah Property Management Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, sex, or age and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.