The Leasing Consultant works with the Assistant Manager or Manager in general administration of the properties, marketing vacant units and performing all related leasing and administrative functions and tenant relation activities.
- 65% Leasing – Take calls from potential tenants and walk-ins looking for apartments, sell products and services of the property to which they are assigned. Maintain potential tenant list, filling vacancies in a non-discriminative manner.
- 15% Leasing Administration – Assist in screening applicants and showing units. Prepare leases, late notices and other correspondence as needed. Maintain records of rental levels of comparable units in surrounding area.
- 10% Tenant Relations & Retention – Answer phones pleasantly. Maintain courteous communications with residents, applicants, and representatives of other companies. Maintain customer service standards. Respond to residents’ requests and work with residents to minimize and resolve problems and complaints.
- 10% General Administrative – Prepare and maintain complete prospective resident files. Maintain office files. Assist in advertising of units. Assist in accounting functions and report preparation as necessary.
- High school education
- 1-2 years related work experience
- Professional image
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to close a sale
- Administrative experience; i.e. filing, organization, letter writing
- Ability to work with and understand all ethnic and family backgrounds
- Knowledge of Excel (spreadsheets) and Word (letter-writing)
- Proper phone etiquette and pleasant personality
- Typing skills of 55 wpm helpful, but not required
** We are a tobacco free workplace**
Utah Property Management Associates, Llc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, sex, or age and will not be discriminated against based on disability.