The person in this position will assist in performing the day-to-day maintenance, servicing, and/or repairing of residential building systems. You will need to have working knowledge of HVAC equipment, electrical, plumbing systems, and grounds maintenance. Interpersonal skills are essential. You will be required to interact with tenants, vendors, and other maintenance personnel.
- 50% Building Systems – Employee will be responsible for the replacement of lighting such as bulbs, ballasts, sockets, etc. Restroom fixtures and related plumbing will be repaired or replaced, flush valves, taps, drain lines, etc. Ground maintenance items such as snow removal, sprinkling systems, etc. Perform preventative maintenance tasks as directed such as replacing filters, greasing pumps, belts, etc. These items are to be completed in a professional, safe and timely manner.
- 45% Resident Relations – Respond to resident requests as directed.
- 5% – Assist in providing building access to contractors and vendors.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Basic electrical and plumbing skills.
- Two years of building maintenance is desirable, but not required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to work in all types of weather and perform all job functions
- Available to respond to after-hours emergencies when required.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must comply with Fair Housing requirements.
- Full-time; 40 hours per week (variable schedule)
**We are a tobacco free workplace**
Utah Property Management Associates, Llc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, sex, or age and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.