Why you want to apply for this position:
We take pride in our ability to provide the highest level of customer service to those that use our valet service. As a Valet for Utah Property Management Associates, you will be able to park and maintain vehicles in an enclosed parking garage. You’ll earn a great hourly wage and have the opportunity to provide a level of service that will allow you to go home with cash tips. Who doesn’t love a little extra cash?!
What you will be doing:
- 75% – Parking vehicles and providing customer service.
- 25% – Other duties as assigned (including cleaning, washing cars, etc.)
When you will do it:
- Monday – Friday, 11:30am – 5:15pm
What we expect you to have:
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Able to safely drive vehicles (including those with manual transmissions)
- Able to speak and write English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work alone and with others
- Able to walk short distances
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to reach to the floor and above head in order to accomplish cleaning tasks
- Able to lift 25 pounds
- Must be at least 18 years old
**We are a tobacco free workplace**
Utah Property Management Associates, Llc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, sex, or age and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.